Our outstanding crystal and molecular structure visualization and exploration
Designed for the solution of crystal structures from powder diffraction data.
Easy-to-use software for phase identification from X-ray powder diffraction
Database with crystal structures of inorganic materials and compounds (165,000 data sets in release 2008/9). More...
Demo versions of all our products are available as well as several PDF
DGK meeting Erlangen:
Pearson's Crystal Data Workshop and competition.
Win a laptop computer and valuable software packages
January 4, 2008 [updated February 14, 2008]
Crystal Impact will have several activities at the 16th annual meeting of the Deutsche
Gesellschaft für Kristallographie (DGK), taking place in Erlangen, Germany, from
March 3 through 6, 2008:
How to participate in the competition:
- Pearson's Crystal Data (PCD) Workshop:
Learn how to efficiently use the new crystallographic database for inorganic compounds,
from the software developers!
The workshop will take place on Wednesday,
March 5, 2008, from 12:30 to 13:10, in room 1.019.
- PCD competition with valuable prices:
Win a laptop computer and all kinds of Crystal
Impact software packages!
- DVD with PCD demo version as well as your certificate for the PCD competition provided in your conference bag.
- Exhibition booth where you can discuss all kinds of topics regarding Crystal Impact
products, as well as use our laptop computers to solve the tasks of the PCD competition.
(Of course, you can also use your
own laptop computer, if available.) Booth number is A2.
In your conference bag you will find a Crystal Impact DVD with demo or time-limited
full versions of our software products. Run the demo version of Pearson's Crystal
Data and answer the questions of the questionnaire. Return the filled out questionnaire
either at the workshop or until March 5, 12:00 at the latest at the Crystal Impact
Please note: It is not mandatory to take part in the workshop for the competition.
The draw of the winners will take place after the workshop in room 1.019 on Wednesday,
March 5, from 13:15 to 13:30.
- First prize: A laptop computer (Hewlett-Packard, 15.4"-display, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 dual core processor 1.9 GHz,
2 GB RAM, 160 GB hard disk, WLAN, Webcam, MS Vista; value about 600 Euros) with
all our software products installed (Diamond, Endeavour, Match! and PCD; value about 5,000 Euros!), plus
installation CD-ROMs and manuals.
- Second prize: One license of PCD allowing one through five installations.
- Third prize: One site license of either Diamond or Endeavour or
- Prizes 4 through 10: One single license of Match! each.
- Prizes 11...: Consolations for every participant of the competition.