New Diamond Version 4.2.1
July 15, 2016
A minor update 4.2.1 of "Diamond", our software for crystal and molecular
structure visualization, has just become available. This new version offers several bug fixes:
- Several bugs in the Thumbnail view (showing overview of structure pictures in the
- Several bugs with the command "Structure/Insert From File...".
- Wrong sorting in "Table of created atoms" when sorting for atom coordinates.
- "An invalid argument was encountered" message when changing pictures (or structures
in the Structure Table) while reflection parameters or distances
table were shown in the data pane.
- Atom list did not update when changing between pictures.
Diamond version 4 customers should use the online update function (menu "Help/Online update") or check the "Diamond Version 4 Update Page"
for alternative update choices.
Diamond Demo Version and Information
If you would like to learn more about Diamond, please visit the corresponding web page
where you can also download a demonstration version free-of-charge.