New Match! version 3.5.1
September 8, 2017
The new Match! version 3.5.1 is basically a maintenance release, providing a variety of bug fixes.
It also introduces some minor improvements, like the possibility to display one or two pictures
in the report header.
The following new functions and bug fixes have been implemented:
- One or two pictures (e.g. logos) can now be selected in the report options, to be displayed
to the left and/or right of the report header.
- The report window is by default wider by now.
- A new command "File info..." is available in the "File" menu, using which you can display
additional information about the current as well as any user-selected Match! document file.
- Several bugs have been fixed:
- Several issues affecting the Linux 64bit-version (causing Match! to crash at startup) have been resolved.
- Editing or deleting entries in a reference database may have caused a corruption of the
corresponding database and index files, so that the database could not be used any longer.
- Successive profile fitting calculations might have given alternating results in certain circumstances.
- A bug in the automatic selection of the peaks to be used for indexing has been fixed.
- The number of unindexed peaks was not shown in the "Select Dicvol solution" dialog table.
- If the amount "Quant. (%)" was not availible in the match list and the user tried to
change it by mouse wheel, a variety of problems might have occurred.
- Several issues affecting the export and printing of the report have been resolved.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Match! version 3 users should
download and install the new version 3.5.1 from here.
Match! Demo Version and Information
If you are new to Match! and would like to learn more about it, please
visit the Match! web page.
where you can also download a full-featured (time-limited) demonstration version free-of-charge.